Saturday 31 March 2012

GHDs: yay or nay?

So my straighteners died yesterday.... (tbf they were from Tesco :S) so I've decided that I need some new straighteners. I had my hair cut a couple of days ago and the stylist straightened my hair afterwards with the Gold Max GHDs and I loved how it made my hair look. I can't believe at the ripe of age of 20, I've never used GHDs before!!!




Fortunately, it's my birthday (21st yay!!) in June so have added these straighteners to my wishlist. I've a few questions that I hope someone could answer for me if possible?
  • Are these GHDs good? I mean do you prefer the Scarlet ones or are all GHDs the same?
  • Are there better other brands ones out there I should consider?
  • Do GHDs really have a lifetime guarantee?

Thanks 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment