Thursday 2 February 2012

Clinique High Length Sample

First post of my blog :D

So today I want to tell you about the Clinique High Length Mascara I got. Last week at Boots, Clinique were doing an exchange whereby you could exchange an old mascara (new or unused) for a sample of High Length or High Impact. This was a no brainer really as High Length is one of my favourite mascaras ever so off I popped to Boots.

See for pic: http://www.boots.com/en/Clinique-High-Lengths-Mascara-7ml_1039706/ (sorry I can't take pictures yet)

It's got a strange curved wand which takes some practising to use - the first 3/4 times I poked myself in the eye and still do occasionally if I'm not concentrating! The coverage is amazing of this mascara - it coats the lashes from base to end and really does make them look longer. And it lasts all day too. The only downside is that it can clump your eyelashes together - I find using an eyelash comb helps to seperate them after but my friend doesn't have this problem so I could just be my eyes.

Overall, it's a little expensive for me (I am a student) but I find the price is worth it for the results you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment